Kampala

Kampala
orphanage visit

Friday, December 21, 2007


hey....back into Bonjoge. My old stomping grounds were once again trampled underneath my size 10 Harleys. For two days i was able to visit the area of western Kenya where i taught for two years. The drive into the country of kenya from up north was bumpy, very dusty and filled with bruises and even a flat tire. Typical Kenya. God certainly is to be thanked. How great it felt to visit everyone that I lived with for two years. The Chichir family, my headmaster Elias Cheriuyot and also many of my fellow teachers had the pleasure of being the recipients once again of my sarcastic humor. I was the recipient of their great fellowship an company again. Great ugali, a wonderful wedding ( Congrats Elly ) and what a terrible drive back to finish it.....accept ....naw. It all was a blessing. Even the bumpy Matatu ride back into nairobi. The Lord was generous to me. Matthew

No comments: